Sunday, November 11, 2007

TARANTULAS!!!


ARE EVERYWHERE!
Would a life without spiders be worth living? They scare some? They inspire others. They are unpleasant to kiss. They have small prickly, hairs. They do not have ego. Spiders, though creepy, sre innately altruistic. A spider once bought me lunch.
There are many details that comprise the day and day monotony. One is Spiders. One is speed (the pace not the drug). The other is rules. There ain't no need for nothing so fancy. Let's put glitter pants and go a 'prancing. I'm not Mickey Avalon but I WILL drink warm Coors Light.
Spiders have a unique sense of self about them. It is debatable as to whether or not they have feelings. However, this debate is stupid. Spiders are integral, vital, and borderline essential. This is how I view the ABA from days past.
I got the booze in my system.
Somebody gonna be my victim.

I dare you to give me a pertinent response to my bullshit. Read the last like 90 posts. Iam like a tarantula. You will see me but won;t notice my mission. I owned a tarantula for like 7 months and the only mission I ascribed from this octo-sapien was that he enjoyed hiding.

I'm not ready to hide. I'm ready to stand tall and fight for any issue. HOWEVER. The only REAl issue is that they won't open up the old salt mines for tours. If you don't know where salt comes from than you probably don't know anything. By such a standard you probably can'r associate with me. Salt is important. The origins of condiments are important. If they aren't, than nothing is. Nothing is, except Rik Smits. The Dunking Dutchman? I MUST! I MIST!!!

No comments: