Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Great Debate


Ok sit. Here we go. We've been a blog now but it's high time we became an experiment. I think it is time that Sergei and Dr. Dinosaur come out of the down low and have their great debate of fist versus hammer. This is the equivalent of Eva versus Teri but that won't happen til the year 2009 when no one watches TV anymore. HINT: They will always be busy injecting plasm. 

I don't need a girl friend. Or a girlfriend. I have plasma. Have you ever screwed plasma?!? It's like playing PF with Acie Law IV as your PG. In the rare case that you are Al Horford/Gay I recommend that you take to graffiti and eat all the salt water taffy and lie about it. 

 A GROUP OF FRIENDS RECENTLY FOUND A PIECE OF SHIT/ POUND OF HASHISH IN HIS VAN.  I was the person they came to, to test the relevance of this shitish. I didn;t try it. Even minxes have standards. 

My girlfriend> Your girlfriend. 
Her birthday was yesterday. 
We shared toes and discovered China. 
We ate the placenta and became impotent. 
We played "Pass The Peach". 
We also found a unicorn horn. 
And played the Arizona Cardinals. 
It was grEAT. We ATE!!!

Go to the dockside demo. Roy will get blown out anyway. 

No comments: