Saturday, November 3, 2007

Dear Onlookers

Sergei, you're beginning to sound like the Swedish Chef without the charm, pots, or pans. The nicest thing I can say about you these days is that if you started a religion it would probably thrive because demons like you feast on idiots.

It's been a long weekend. i passed out in the road. Even worse, it was a one way street and i was facing the wrong way. I also learned that this is punishable by the rather sizable fine of fifty dollars.


Reading the short annals of this site the consensus seems to be that I'm becoming something of a villain. This is a dangerous designation and one I promise you'll soon come to look back at with at least a stupid smirk. Villains have utter freedom. Which is why Sergei loves Kobe (that and similar circles of friends). I used to feel pressure to add quality or at least post drunk but it seems you're asking me to post pictures of jigsaw puzzle pieces. Oi

No comments: