Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Land of The Concussed

Be careful and wear a helmet. That's all I can say in this current state of things as I, Charlie Hoofing III, am privy to a concussion and have yet to effectively unscramble the remains of my brains. Knees aren't meant for heads, hats are. With this in mind it is ssafe to say I'm a little bit out of it. I'll be fine. I won't be meeting Archibald anytime soon.

I got sent home from class yesterday for stumbling around like an idiot and not remembering the idiosyncrasies of sound editing. Not that I would remember anything of sound editing. The people machines behind this line of work possess a certain splendor that hoists their field anove all others. I've seen sound ediutors put cancer, gangrene, and live births behind their final mix. This dedication is inspiring to some, to others it lets them know that a line of work is complete bull.

Try to do a good thing. While you do the deed rationalize it to the point that you are sure you are doing it for the right reasons. Now sit back and watch as a group with self absorption rivaling Bounty turn your good deed into a parking lot. It doesn't matter if it's good or beautiful. What matters is that you have a place to put your car. I don't think this is kidding or jest. I think this is a priority for the vast majority of car owners.

A Millionaire Land Owner came by this morning. I watched him out my window. When he was convinced no one was looking he stole my hose and put it in his car.

Things are a bit blurred and dizzifying but who doesn't need a change of pace once in while. I heard Steve Young found religion only after a vicious hit from one Bryant Young at the end of a grueling Halloween practice in 1996. I can't be sure about this though as all recorded histories before 1996 have been destroyed, possibly by the Dental Industry.

An Ice Cream parlour just called. They say they have my credit card. That's funny. I didn't realize Ice Cream parlors had phones. I spelled parloor two different ways on purpose. Make it three.

I should go watch the pigeons. I'm getting a short story on egg ng ready so be ready for it.

No comments: