Friday, November 16, 2007

President Boog3r!!!


















Movements begin with irritability and then revolutionaries. These revos scour the tide with their angst bringing about changes and perhaps getting Japanese designed tattoos for their handiwork. Without these revolutionaries we would be British/French/Native American and the Hurricanes would still be the Whalers.

The revolutionaries are good but they need an audience. Those cold, stoic folks who calmly watch and slowly nod in approve. Teguh Tiaz you are our audience. You are so stoic that you speak Italian without smiling. You wear baseball hats without having any knowledge of what ios on the front. You bring the tao into the 21st century, but only after getting it tricked out at West Coast Customs without the aid of one actor/rapper/Sestinist Xzibit.

Born with a face like mine the only place for approval is Indonesia. It is nice to know that there is love out there somewhere. If my government would only give me a passport I would come viosit in a heartbeat. I don't know what we'd do buyt it would surely involve a lot of frolicking, but not the gay kind. I save the gay kind of frolicking for Flag Day as the holiday was conjured up when Thomas Jefferson gave Ben Franklin "good luck hand job" before the annual cornhole tournament.

Someday we'll make Zombie movies together. I hate Zombie movies but I feel like if anyone could get me to love them it's you.

No comments: