Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Reverberations of Positive Thinking

Salutations dear readers,

Before getting into specifics I must apologize for my lack of presence here these last few weeks. Rehab has been progressing splendidly. I have managed to reach all my goals so far and father checks in every Sunday for brunch and a quick game of croquet.

Along with rehab I have also been busy falling in love. The object of my affection is a wonderful young twenty-something named Betsy. She is fetching in all the ways one could be, and unlike my past romantic interest, Claire, you would be quite wrong in calling her a prude.

Now I must cut this short, for my lovely Betsy is calling to me from her room next door. Yes, like Claire she lives next door, except to the right of my room rather than the left. It appears she fancies a swim, so we must be off.

I hope all is well with all of you and your loved ones, and that each and everyone of you are accomplishing your dreams on a daily basis.

-AASXLIII

No comments: