Tuesday, October 23, 2007

a very good thing/a very bad thing

the new britney spears video is on mtv, and it has awakened in me the need to post. this post will be about ranch style's original texas beans, and how they are delicious.these are ranch style's original texas beans. they are pretty much all i eat. the main reason i eat them, besides the obvious fact that they are delicious, is that each 65 cent can provides me with two full servings (a price which surely can't be beat). and each serving of these scrumptous (and just a tad zesty) beans makes all seem right in the world. ranch style's original texas beans, remind me of a time when the world was a simpler place and my parents still prepared my food. most foods make me anxious, but not these, these just fill me up and warm my soul. and thats a very good thing.

now back to that new britney spears video which is pretty goddamn awful. like fer realz n shit. nothing even slightly redeeming. i fail to see a way that even lil wayne couldve improved this. and thats a very bad thing.


p.s. yes its true. archibald drank himself to illness. we were hoping to kinda keep that under wraps. but minxie posted about it and since were not about censorship its out there for all to see. so yeah, archibald is trying to get some help and we don't know when he'll get it (or if he'll accept it), but we assume he'll be back some day.

No comments: