Friday, October 19, 2007

If it's not a symposium than I don't care...

This Hindenburg like the real Hindenburg is comprised of three things Hydrogen, Bone Marrow, and Team Work. As the literal lifeblood of an all too begrudged state of mind I have strived til my fingernails quaked to bring the best our nation has to offer in various fields involving font. With the great launch taking so much effort it compromised Archibald's health.

If we are a head, Archibald is our brain. With Arch gone queasy I'm afraid that gone Terry Schiavo.

I don't know if I can go on and fight with the gusto that I should. So much for a launch. For the rest of the weekend I declare it "Letters from my Prison Penpal"



Also, does anyone else not find Jenna Fischer funny since she broke her neck? I just thing it's sad that she isn't resting.

No comments: