Friday, October 26, 2007

...and to you dear reader, i leave my ribs....



it has been brought to my attention that some of my compatriots (im looking at you minxie) feel that im not carry my weight in regards to all things hindenburgian. to each and everyone of you whose hatin i say the following: fuck all yall. i do what i can, but when you are busy scripting the lives of those you hold near and dear, certain things must take a back seat, regardless of their seeming importance.

in addition to this i've come to an important philosophical breakthrough. i currently find myself on the precipice of a new way of thinking. one thats currently flippin my shit and that i dont understand just yet. lets just say that im starting to visualize the narratives of everyone i encounter, no matter how acquainted i am with them. its a hard one to get ahold of but im getting it one baby step at a time. i think we will all be better because of it.

be excited past, present, and future loved ones, the world may be bleak now but shits on the rise. and everything keeps coming up us.

hurah hurah hurah! talley ho!

p.s. staches are killer

No comments: