Tuesday, October 23, 2007

ScrewCurtis Granderson

If you don't read Sergei's post you happen to be a traitor, a scoundrel, or illiterate. If you're a traitor or scoundrel the blame is on you but if you're illiterate i can't blame you. Either fonts had no appeal or you were raised in Cleveland. In any case, blame your parents.

I come to you at this vile night, this eve of wrestling insecurities, with a message straight from the bottle full of scorn and swill.

Are you guys ready for some vitrol?!?

A friend and I were sharing secrets and y'know what? We were both insecure? About the same things, with the same patterns, and with the same questions. Although I'll admit I didn't ask him why he said he was gay on Halloween one year?

There is a certain pattern pervading us all. A source of insecurity? A scourer of inner purgings? A shit in one's fuck hole. I for one, think there is. There's a reason for this (besides the boozing Archibald). What do we do that's good?

Without charity work one can never enjoy charity work, exercise, or expulsions. Though charity is conbtrived and cliched I belive that an omniscent motivation should be "WTF they can use it" This would make more sense to you if you were a stowaway on a train and a large Black male caught you, grabbed you by the neck and threw you back into the train car. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

I attempt to do my bit. I make efforts to improve things but there are those that deliberately stand in the way. If you shit on me literally I will shit on you figuratively. How's that for irony.

The sad thing is that these people fail to understand the scope of figurative actions. What a sad scope that is.

The inverse of this principle is how Norway is making itself Efficate.

No comments: