Monday, October 29, 2007

MADD

Mothers Against Donald Driver

He plays football. I don't like football. I don't like him. I like globes, gumby, giraffes, and other things that begin with the letter "G".

Yeah, I like time machines too except I call 'em gtime gmachines.

Also, Sergei... Curtis Granderson called you soft. While calling from Applebee's.

American Sushi? BULLSHIT!



There are things we know and things we don't I guess that's why this blog is here. I realize it's a big open venue (I meant that sexually) but I can't think of anything to discuss except how Sergei has to shave inside his mouth. For a man of his origins, that is mildly surprising. It'd be really surprising but I've met his mother. (I meant that sexually).

I do charity but it's hidden charity. It's also for kids. Sometimes children come up and ask "Hey Minx, why you shoveling up all that dog shit?" I look them straight in the eye and tell them "It's because I love you."

1 comment:

Luke Duncan said...

I'm glad to see you've started blogging. I haven't actually written in a while, but I've had plenty of moments where I've thought about it. I guess now i have something to call an inspiration and start again. I look forward to referencing you.