Friday, October 19, 2007

So what if I am! Are you?

Charlie came to me for a reason. He knew my method and approved and the necessary precautions required. Charlie knows a lot of things. The other day we were video chatting on the internet. I was wearing a flannel. He was wearing some sort of Pirate Ensemble. Then he held up a globe and pointed out every country in Africa. This is the sort of man you want to become on the day that you finally grow bored with yourself.



Charlie asked me to post here and I did. A little drunk. At 9 in the morning. I hope it was from the night before but I have no idea what I've been putting in my coffee these past few months. I felt bad for the subject manner and typos so I decided to make it up to you guys. I'm sorry. There I said it. I'll never post drunk again.

INT. CROWDED COFFEE SHOP- NIGHT

Quiet couples sit in lush, oversized lounge chairs with various drinks, many of them wear cardigans. One couple ROB, 43, and JEANNE, 41, talk loudly, drowning out the atmosphere.

ROB
I enjoy soccer because you play it with your feet making it not so primitive in nature.

JEANNE
Yeah. If you think about it people don't use their feet for much these days.

LEANNE
It's not like it was back in Jesus' days.

ROB
It sure isn't. I bet he never paid four dollars for a latte.

The Couple laughs. A MAGIC BLENDER enters, discreetly kisses Rob's foot and blends it into oblivion.

FADE OUT

Fuck it. I'm drunk again.

No comments: