Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mini Bacon Cheeseburgers!

Plate Techtonics are stupid.

What a night! Not only for the Boston Red Sox and Josh Beckett but for my stomach as well. Nestled in at the bar (a bar!) at a Suburban Applebee's I ate not one, not two, but three plates of mini cheeseburgers. I don't know what it is about a tiny portion of meat but it allows for the maximum amount of enjoyment in burger form. How's that for irony. Big burger= good. Little burger= GREAT.

Boston scored a lot of runs last night. Where's your god now Todd Helton? Just kidding. I assume your answer would be "heaven". Jokes aside it was a very good game for the Boston Red Sox. They were doing so gooid that I joked to the rest of the people (at the bar!) that even Daisuke Matsuzaka was going to hit a home run. They didn't laughed so I called my good friend Pudge Rodriguiz to tell him the joke. Pudge didn't answer so I called Carlos Guillen. He didn't answer either so I called Sean Casey. Sean said "That's a great joke, Curtis." Sean's a great man. That's why I'll be naming my first child SeanCasey Granderson. I want to have so many kids.

Religion might not have come in handy last night but it could soon. Faith is a tricky, slippery thing and I'm sure the Rockies still have it.

Revised Prediction: Rockies in 5.


No comments: