Thursday, December 6, 2007

Mother and Son with Asperger's

12:39- It's my first day on the job and already somebody has accused me of wanting to be African.
12:40- 12:39 slipped away before I got to
12:41- Fuck, this keeps happening. Just 3 minutes ago
12:42- there was a beautiful black woman bound in duct tape on my bed and I could only think about
12:43- making love to the croon of White, Barry Mr. "Why are you blogging!? You can't blog right
12:44- now! Now!" I'm told if I devote 10 minutes to this that. Can I have that hat back? I AM NOT A VICTIM OF DATA SMOG.
12:45- But, but, but, I don't wanna. I'm rereading the past 6 minutes and I'm ashamed.
12:46- For whatever reason I'm entirely passive in my wasting of 6 minutes saying nothing of import. I'm mostly thinking about Bohr Atoms.
12:47- Tomorrow morning Santa Claus will test me on them. I'd like to sit on his lap and ask for the answers. He
12:48- strikes me as the type to enjoy it. Temporarily insane my ass. I'm just getting started.
12:49- When will I grow substantial facial hair? Apparently that is where the power lies.

Vincent Vermooth

No comments: