Monday, January 28, 2008

A Time to be Sassy


It was when I realized that the bushes outside of my apartment were scaring the shit out of me, that I finally realized I'd lost my cape of invicibility (some people wear coats, I wear a cape). After years of feeling like nothing could destroy me, I find myself feeling vulnerable. While I used to dig vulnerability, in part because it reminded me that I was indeed a living breathing person, I've realized that I'm past that. My teenage years have flown the coop, and so has my need to occasionally feel weak. I don't got time for that shit man.

So the solution, well it's easy. It's time to get sassy. Time to say fuck all, and start sportin' neon tshirts, tight black pants, and wear fucking big ass white sneaks. That's what I'm about now, right at the moment, in the hear and the fucking now. And don't you dare worry about me gettin' to it, cuz I already started. Started.

And if anyone's got a spare pair of white BK Knights (you know the kind with the diiimund), holla at me and I'll peep you back right quick. On my Boost Mobile, which I don't own, but will steal. Robbin' and thievin.' Maybe a bit a rhymin' to boot.

***

Pretty boy Chuck and I was talking about the NBA today. It is going through a renaissance now, and we aren't. But hopefully we'll get there soon.

Pop Quiz!
Name 8 Western Conference teams that will make the playoffs this year. Start...now!

P.S. Anyone know what happened to Jasper? I miss his face.

No comments: