Sunday, March 23, 2008

We're Branching Out

First and foremost, it feels fucking to great to write under my given banner. What a blast. What a freedom. It might not be a civil liberty, but it feels like it could be.

This site started without purpose (and I can not chance to guess about the others) but it seems that I have slowly been forming the blog into a vehicle for worldly examinations and personal introspections. This is a good thing, I think. Maybe I've been airing demons the past few weeks. I don't care. Life feels better because of it.

Given the path we've taken, I feel an experiment is necessary. Unlike so much of our shit, this will be a collaborative endeavor. It's pure introspection but I can't do it without some help.

Thursday: The Movie.

This Thursday (if I get a camera) I will follow my actions from waking up until 10pm at night. I will chronicle the events of the day in hope of having some fun/pulling some serious insight/no reason at all. I will be as candid and honest as I possibly can be. No thought will be censored, no dark secret left unturned. If I feel something I will do my best to share it.

Why Thursday? Why not? Life is especially strange and multifaceted at the moment. Vanilla Ice Cream has been offering life lessons, shouldn't I see what lessons my life might provide.

After the taping is done. I will write a response to my day. Examining what I think I felt, emphasizing what seems important.

Then I will hand the tapes to my friend Nick. Nick will edit the video Thursday Night. I would like for others to come by my home/help Nick/and share their opinions of what made my day matter. "Open Source" is the idea at hand. If you read this, you are welcome to share.

Friday Morning I will watch the video and reevaluate my Thursday. See what it really means. Hopefully this will lead to better understanding of something.

My dream is that it will be 1/10th as good as this...

No comments: