Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hey Friends

Lent is here. The time of repentance is nigh. A few years ago I put an ashen face smiley face on my face in celebration of Ash Wednesday. If I knew any girls, I'd whirl charm and words to become a true heathen. I guess I'm not up to that caliber and I find myself wanting to go to Church. I guess this is a...good thing? But the only churches around speak Spanish. 

I really want to hug my Mom right now. I want to slap my sister in the face...in a good way. 

Various things attract me but Catherine Keener's nose, swooping down in hawk-formed jewery gets me each and every time. It's half librarian, half school girl.

All I do is write, drink, do push-ups, and play sports. I gave up reading about sports for Lent. This is gonna be a long Lent. 

No comments: