Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl LXII; A Review


The most amazing Super Bowl I've ever seen.

I'm at Chuck's house.  In the middle of Montana.  Watching the game with him, Curtis Granderson, and Julian Tavares (middle relief pitcher extraordinaire).  I'd expected to be bored today so I was planning on live blogging the whole game.  It ended up being awesome though, so I couldn't really tear my attention away from the television.  Plus Tom Petty and his log cabin blew my mind at half time.  Well not really Tom, but his log cabin sure as fuck did.  But yeah I was planning on writing snarky remarks through out the game, but then it was good.  So I didn't.

I am so happy.

You know whose sassy?  The Giants.  But not the San Francisco ones.

1 comment:

collettecullen said...

log cabin? what did i miss? just for the record you never really missed a game well not much of one anyways