Monday, February 11, 2008

Fun With Quotes and Other Such Trivialities So Commonly Associated With The Islands Of The South Pacific And Other Environs Of The World, These Enviro


That's as long as you're allowed to make a title. Thank God for limits. I was liable to go on forever and wash my life away in the pursuit of writing the world's longest title. Readers of Guiness Literature would know my name and fame, but no one else would give a fuck. Days would wilt into this bullshit smidge of making the world's longest title.

Besides, writing the world's longest title would prevent me from writing the world's shortest book that doesn't rely on the gimmick of being the world's shortest book for it's quality.

What constitutes a big news day in the world of Professional Golf? For how popular professional golf (it don't deserve capitals) seemingly is, I never hear about in common circles. Maybe I spend too much time in diamond mines but I have the hypothesis that no one actually cares about the game. (This isn't a knock on the quality. I knock it so often for so many other things. Twain's quote was just the tip of the ice berg.)

For me to talk about professional golf someone would have to die. Perhaps almost dying would suffice. I know I talked about hockey today for the first time in years. 
My room mate just bought two giant remote controls. We already own a pair of giant remote controls. I venture to guess that these are bigger. 

I would like to get stoned and watch "You've Got Mail"

No comments: