Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Nice Retort


"My friend is a land octopus.  I first blurted this image/nickname instinctually, and with little preconceived notion of what I meant.  Now, it’s obvious: he moves across our Earth like nothing I’ve ever encountered before, and nothing I could possibly imagine.  He’s someone special and you realize it within a few seconds of his encounter.  This guy is a parade.  If you ask, “What if…?” he’ll do everything in his power to help you find the answer, and more often then not you’ll laugh more than you think, a passenger on his guided tour of life.  His roar is loud. He aims to create experience, both for himself and certainly those around him.  His self is as huge as his smile, and because of this his biggest weaknesses are his biggest strengths.  He is an artist.  He learns as he enjoys.  One day he will be looked at – more than he is now.  Get ready, ‘cuz here he comes." 

-The Cheerleader. 

Thanks. 

No comments: