Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dear America


Thank God this bitch didn't get the nomination. She goes so far in her ideologies as to conjure every image of a Soccer Mom that my frame on consciousness has to offer. Now that she is vanquished, her political career properly in the trash canister, I must realize her impact. Moreover than anything else, Hillary Rodham Clinton made me wonder... "What is America?" 

I was never a Hillary supporter, but I'll grant her that she represented the current America better than any other candidate. Yeah, we're for Obama, but only because he gives us hope that we'll be better soon. We probably won't. We'll be dealing with the same shit for a while. That's why Hillary is our President. 

Thank God she isn't. I like to think that we deserve better than what we deserve. Obama is beaconing.  And so he caught our imaginations, and thus the election. 

I can't stray from this note. 
Hillary= America
America= Casserole

When are we going to come to terms with the fact that our culture has ruined the modern meal time. In so many other cultures, eating is a celebration. In America, it is a task. The fat only seek to have the requisite amount of joy in their eating. They can't account for themselves eating three times the normal amount solely to bring back the normal amount of joy. 

Let's take the best experience outside of sex, combine the three thirds into one third, and lessen the time frame of the meal eating process!

Yeah, that's a good idea. Take something everyone enjoys and shorten the process. Yeah, it makes cooking a less strenuous experience, but it also lets the guard down via our own lack of involvement. I grew up on the olive branch casserole of hamburger helper. Yeah, I love it. I just ate some, spurring this essay, but the fact remains that no love can ever go into hamburger helper. 

So I guess we've ruined everything.

Obama/Siestas '08

NO MORE CASSEROLE! It's the devil's grouping!

No comments: