Sunday, April 20, 2008

Not Today. Never on This Date.

uhhhhhhh.......

In the mirror of memory (THE MEMORY MIRROR! OMG!) I can look at these past few days and see nothing but haze. It's been memorable;  slow and pulsating exuberance youth pumping out energy at every interval. I can look back and see it puddling on the floor. Watch your shoes!

What I'm trying to say is that the past few days have been pretty good. GOODNESS IN EVERY ORIFICE! A contributing factor to the quality of the past few days has been the rampant amount of NBA playoffs consumed by yours truly. BASKETBALL IN EVERY ORIFICE! 

Having such an intimate relationship with the sport, I fall in love. I can't treat this baby like a mistress. I can't have my fun and disregard her. I have to know her. Respect her. Treat her like a lady. 

Sorry

I just can't do this right now! :) 

See you soon!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Joel le Basket said...

Quit trying to be Tom Wolfe bitch.