Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"You Want Me To Be Cool? WELL I'M NOT!"- Bootsy Collins

Taking account of my current affairs it is difficult to know what's going on with anything. Two questions need answering: "What the hell am I doing?" and "How far can one fall?" The soul's contemplation adheres to these lines when one's body moves into a trailer park.

The white trash elements are not lost on me. I have literally no money, I'm liable to take a job at McDonald's, and there are two dogs running around shitting and pissing. Also: I do not eat food & my sandal has a hole in it. My toe pokes in it. I do not enjoy this because it heaps attention on my toe. I don't own any nail clippers. The nail is ingrown and quite painful. I wince at these steps as I stride through the San Francisco fog. The world is terrible for a few minutes. Cesspool commences. The fact that Joel Walkowski lives in an RV with a Georgia weirdo eats dog food is no longer cool. Then Joel remembers why he's here & doing what he's doing?

What the hell are you doing?

Exactly what I want to.

That's right. I'm the world's worst street performer :)

Untitled from Jeff LaPenna on Vimeo.

No comments: