Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's A Great Time To Own A Dog


I have a swiveling chair I use for swiveling more than sitting. With blue lights, of the upper crust Christmas variety, hanging overhead, there's nothing I enjoy more than a good spin and wonder session. I sat down a few moments ago. Dog's are man's best friend. This is true in the case of my mutt, Avery. She's tethered to my trajectory. It might be strange to follow larger creatures around for food. But being the creature in question, I see her wisdom. I am usually carrying a sandwich.

When I sat, Avery came over, panting with old dog emphysema. She shook herself off. I got flecked with little drops of liquid. I thought the roof was leaking on my wonders. Then Avery rattled her canine form again, recommencing the shower. This second episode was the prelude to the stench of urine dancing across my nostrils. A few feet away, amidst the aluminum rugs, sits a puddle of smoldering piss.

Thanks!

No comments: